Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So Many Libraries, So Little Time!

This is just a super quick post to remind you that I love visiting new libraries when I travel!

However, I had another planning #fail in Savannah, standing outside a very beautiful, and very closed, Carnegie Library building. Just imagine me standing there on a humid southern summer morning, in the rain, peering forlornly through the windows…that is a very accurate representation of what actually happened.  Next time, Live Oak Public Libraries, next time!

Live Oak Public Library Branch

A few days later though, I did snatch a few minutes in the Central branch of the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System.  I happily supported the Friends by buying a book to read on the plane ride back home since I had finished the one I had taken with me. 

Jaime

No comments: