Saturday, October 17, 2009

Turn To Us. . .

j0439513[1]The Choices Will Surprise You. How continually apt I find the KCLS motto. Just when I think I’ve nailed down everything the library has to offer, I learn something new! 

Recently, I began preparing to tutor my first GED student through Hopelink’s Adult Education Program. As I was reviewing the tutor resources information on the Hopelink website, there was a mention of resources online at KCLS. The King County Library System’s Testing and Education Reference Center has it all! As I reviewed the GED offerings, I began to notice just how many sample tests were available. . .

Preparation eBooks and practice tests for the GED, SAT, j0430782[1] ACT, MCAT, GRE, GMAT, GAT, LSAT, CLEP, ABCDEF (just seeing if you are paying attention on that one!) and many career related exams for the civil service and other licensing boards are available from home, simply by entering your library card number!

Signature_swash_Jaime

No comments: